Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween Blog Hop Line-up Announcement








  • I've been asked to participate in another blog hop!! This one is Halloween themed!!  It will be Fri-Sun October 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 2010.  I will be posting projects each day and drawing blog candy winners on Monday, October 4th, 2010.


I am looking  forward to you joining me on the hop today.  Don't forget to leave me a comment each day  to be entered to win each days blog candy.

Here is the complete blog hop line up so you won't get lost:




    I will be having three prizes (one for each day of the hop) but most (if not all) of 
    these lovely and talented ladies will be giving out blog candy!!

    Blog Candy descriptions will be posted on 
    Monday, September 27th, 2010!

    3 comments:

    Georgiana said...

    This is going to be fun! I can't wait to see what you and everyone else post.

    Georgiana

    Anonymous said...

    That sounds great! I'll be back on Monday and for the blog hop!

    Mary Ann said...

    I found out about the blog hop over on Facebook! I love Halloween... I'll be visiting you soon!