Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fabulous Fall Blog Hop Sponsor #4


You have no idea how excited I was when Sarah over at Pink Cricut said she'd sponsor a prize for the blog hop! Then Cri-kits jumped on the sponsor bandwagon!! Then I got an email back from Oh My Crafts and they are sponsoring a prize pack.  And tonight, I got am email from Robyn.  You might know her!! :)
Oh come on, she's none other than The Pink Stamper!! 
Are you doing the happy dance with me??

My Pink Stamper
She has donated a Cricut Fun Volume 2 DVD and also a Winter Punnies My Pink Stamper Stamp Set.   So there will be two more lucky winners thanks to Robyn!!

My Pink Stamper: Cricut Fun Volume 2 DVD (2-Disc Set)My Pink Stamper Stamps: Winter Punnies

I want to say thanks so much to Robyn!!


Be sure to come on back for The Fabulous Fall Blog Hop!!


The hop is running from November 5 through November 7th, 2010. New projects will be posted each day with prizes along the way.  

Here are the fabulous ladies that will be sharing their talent:

Cheryl @ Cards by CG (That's me)

Jen @ Purple scrapbooker

Georgiana @ Carson's Cricut Creations

Star @ Stars Paper Passion

Yvette @ The Little Things

Celeste @ C.C's Cards and Crafts

1 comment:

Debi said...

I LOVE my pink stamper! Robyn absolutely rocks!! I'll be hopping with you. :)

Thanks, Debi