Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday card - 29 again?

Hi everybody!! I am happy to be back here blogging with you!! 

I've finished up my Dad's Christmas cards, my MIL's Christmas cards and my Christmas cards.... phew!  What a lot of work, but I am so glad there are finished. I made a total of 125 cards in a little less than a week!!

Okay, I am excited to have the time to enter some challenges! 

Party Time Tuesdays has the challenge of 

Anything Goes... Birthday 


So here is my entry for the cards only challenge.


My "29 again?" card is a Z-fold card.  The 29 is glittered DCWV card stock, the "again?" is metallic silver paper (sorry, I don't know who makes it).

This is the card closed, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

The background paper is KI Memories, Party specialty card stock with glitter.


The "Happy Birthday" stamp was from Dollar Tree forever ago, and the white gros grain ribbon is from Joanns. I added the white "stitching" with a gelly roller pen.


Thanks so much for visiting me here at CardsbyCG.blogspot.com.  I'd love to hear what you think.  Feel free to become a follower or sign up for my email updates (provided through FeedBurner).  I'd love to share my crafting journey with you! - Cheryl

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun! Great paper too!

Emily said...

How fun is this card!?! Great job!

Katie said...

Super fun card! Love the sentiment and colors. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Libby Beach said...

lol this is too stinkin cute!! :) I love it!! :) thanks for sharing!

Anna said...

Super cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Celeste B. said...

HAHAHAHA!!! LOVE IT!!! So cute, TFS! :)

Nancy said...

Just a perfect birthday card...I know I've celebrated 29 many times!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Kristie W. said...

This is a really FUN card!! Thanks for playing along with PTT!