Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have a Dino-mite day!

Today marks another Die Cuttin' Divas challenge. This week it's:
Sketch Week!


Here is the sketch for this week:

Here is my little card for the challenge.  I created an A2 card with white cardstock. I then added a black mat and some paper from DCWV's Stack 7 (the green patterned paper on top) and some Bazzill scraps (the blue sky layer) and some kraft cardstock too.


The little dinosaur is cut at 2 3/4" from Create a Critter. I cut all his layers from scraps and inked them using brown Momento ink. His eyes are black self adhesive flat back pearls. The ground layers are simply ripped and then inked using brown in and layered to create the landscape.

The sentiment is a mix of a couple of My Pink Stamper Stamps (Punnylicious). The black border was punched using Threading Water punch by Fiskars.

I finished off the inside to match. I think this would make a wonderful birthday card, but it could really go for just about any day too! :)

Now please take some time this week to create and link up on the
Remember, it's a sketch week!

4 comments:

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

The cutest dinosaur ever! You card is really great. It would be a good care to give a guy too!
I love the way you finished the inside too.

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cindy :)

Creative Diva said...

Your dino is too darn cute. Love how the sand stands out.

Hugs,
Patty

Adrian said...

very cute!

Norma said...

Very cute and love how you created the ground and the scene! Fabulous
Hugs,
Norma