Monday, October 11, 2010

I made the Family Friday Design Team!

Crazy About Cricut button

I can't contain my excitement.  I was out leaving comments on the new Craft Junkie Too Design team blogs. I got to Jenny at Crazy About Cricut's blog.  I was excited to see that she had announced  her Family Fridays Design Team.

I applied for both design teams, hoping to be picked for one.... but I got picked for BOTH!!

I was smiling from ear to ear.  I am so excited to be sharing with you all everyday, but to work with such beautiful and talented crafters will be a complete dream!!

If you applied check out Jenny's video DT announcment.  If you didn't apply, head over and check out her awesome site.  It really is too fun!!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Congrats!

Carol Ric said...

Congrats! Your a very talented lady so it is well deserved.

crazyaboutcricut said...

I'm so glad you're excited! I am just as excited to have you on the team. I am so looking forward to working with such a talented group of crafters :o)

Raven B said...

I am sooo excited for you. Congrats. I'm excited to be working with you!!!!
Hugs,
Raven