Monday, January 17, 2011

Announcing The Sweetheart Blog Hop!!

I am so happy to announce an upcoming hop that I will be participating in!! 




I LOVE blog hops... I hope you do too, because this one is all about love! :)

I'll be joining a wonderful group of creative and talented ladies.  The hop will only be nine stops long so it will be short enough to cruise through without getting lost.


Here is the line up of all the terrific crafters:
Cheryl @  cardsbycg.blogspot.com ***That's me! ***

I also have this lineup on my side bar on the top left, along with our adorable 
blog hop button... it leads straight to the beginning of the hop! :)

So please join us on February 5th, 2010 and hop along. 
 There will be some blog candy along the way... 
I'll be having a wonderful giveaway!

Come back for that announcement soon! :)

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super excited. The projects are going to be awesome! Thanks for participating!

Georgiana

Libby Beach said...

I am SO looking forward to it!! :)

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Hey Cheryl

I will be visiting the hop, sounds fun!

Hey, if you can, stop by my blog, I left something there for you, (posted 1-19-11)
Thanks!
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com