Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've been busy...

I just wanted to drop by and say "hi" to all my bloggy friends.  I've been really busy but wanted to share what I've been up to!! :)

I am working on Valentine cards for my Etsy store.  Today alone, I made five Valentine cards and a birthday card for my Grandpa (he's turning 83 this year).  

Here are pictures of the love cards!

This one could work as a Valentine or Anniversary card
I used Songbird cart for the frames.

Inside says "Happy Valentines Day"

I used Wedding cart for the "LOVE" and the hearts.



Inside has a cute little pink heart with rhinestones.
I used CAC for the "lucky" and "love"  and hearts, Opposite Attract for the "in"
PPDU for the clovers.

Inside says "to my true love"
I used Wedding cart for the "LOVE" and the hearts.

Inside reads "two hearts... one love"

I used Songbird cart for the frames, and Wedding for the hearts.


I am entering the Valentine's Day Cards into


Here is the card I made for my Grandpa.  He LOVES dogs so I cut this puppy from Doodlecharms... I love that cart. The card is an easel card.  I hope he likes it. :)



And the LAST thing I have to share today is two sets of cupcake toppers I made for my Cousin-in-Law (is that a thing?? She is my hubby's cousin).  She asked for two dozen cupcake toppers for Valentine's Day.  Again, Doodlecharms to the rescue!! I cut both layers of the heart at 2" and added a Close to My Heart stamp.  
I made a dozen with a light pink scallop heart...

and a dozen with a red scallop heart.

And here they are together.

Thanks for stopping by!! :)


Thanks so much for visiting me here at CardsbyCG.blogspot.com.  I'd love to hear what you think.  Feel free to become a follower or sign up for my email updates (provided through FeedBurner).  I'd love to share my crafting journey with you! - Cheryl

8 comments:

Janette S. said...

Wow - you have been busy! Love all the valentine's card and who wouldn't adore that puppy on the birthday card?!

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful job! You HAVE been busy, all of the cards are beautiful!! :) TFS!!!

4kids4 said...

Great Valentine's Day cards...the card for your grandfather is adorable...I've always loved that image...tfs!

~Sharon C.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Way to stay ahead!

Libby Beach said...

Very pretty cards! I especially love the two hearts one...that was the theme of our wedding :)

DEBBIE ORR said...

Great Valentines cards and the Puppy card for your Grandpa is adorable and the cupcake toppers are great too

girlia said...

Everything is just beautiful.

Vicky said...

you did a fabulous job on all your cards. You were pretty busy great ideas for your cards