Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Wish BIG" Cow Birthday Card



Hi guys! :)  I just adore Paula over at More Than Favors!! She always has wonderful themes for her Wacky Wednesday Challenges!! This week, the theme is "anything farm themed."  I just know there will be a lot of entries using Create A Critter with this cow, but I couldn't resist. :)

I made the card into a shaped card with my Gypsy. 
I've really been into shaped cards lately! :)

The heart, the cow and the bird are all attached with pop-dots.


The cow is cut at 2" (all layers) and the bird is cut at 3/4".


I added three buttons to the bottom left corner of the card and black stitching too.
The grass is from Paper Doll Dress Up and I inked the top layer with dark green.
I thought the barn needed something extra so I added the white strips of paper to the barn doors.


The sentiment "Wish BIG!" is from Scrappy Mom's Stamps "Simple Sentiments."


"Happy, Happy Birthday!" is from Scrappy Mom's Simple Sentiments too.

post signature

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the doodling and the buttons!

Emily said...

Adorable! Love the barn :)

Georgiana said...

What an amazing card! I love ALL the details you added.

Georgiana

Cathryn said...

Awesome shaped card. Love all the details!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Sheena said...

Cute..I love the buttons :)

Unknown said...

This is too cute! :)

Libby Beach said...

Wow Cheryl!! This came out fantastic! :)