Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Little Leprechauns

Jenny over at Crazy About Cricut is celebrating Thankful Thursday. If you haven't heard about Thankful Thursday, it's all about family time, crafting with the kiddos and spending time together.


The assignment this week was to make a Leprechaun craft.  I threw a hundred ideas around in my head before my kid's picked this one out.  They both LOVED seeing themselves as a Leprechaun.  

I used Photoshop to place a picture of my boys inside the Leprechaun face!! They thought is was so funny!!!  I sized the photos so I could cut them to fit an A2 sized card.  I printed two for each of my boys (in case a mistake was made that was not repairable!! :)

Here is my 8-year-old coloring his picture...

and my 6-year-old working on his Leprechaun. 

The finished cards.
  
My boys wanted to give these to their teachers, so I created the sentiment block for the inside.

It reads:
"We are so lucky to have a teacher like you!"

This is the coloring page Leprechaun we used for out project. You are welcome to grab it for your own version of our project! I'd love to see what you and your kids come up with.  

(click on the picture to enlarge it and right click to save it)
When you create your project, be sure to link it up at Crazy About Cricut
 Jenny is running a kids crafting challenge every other week!! 

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so darn cute!!!! I love this idea! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Shelly Lynn said...

Cute idea! Thanks for sharing it with us and the Leprechaun coloring sheet! Love it!!

Georgiana said...

These are awesome! I love them!

Georgiana

Jennifer said...

Oh, Cheryl! The boys' teachers are going to love these!!! :) Super cute (& isn't it the most fun to get our kids into our craft rooms?!)!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com