Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pics from the Coast

Normally I don't just share pictures, but my family and I spent last weekend at the Oregon Coast. Here are some pics of the wonderful scenery from the area.
Great timing... I caught a wonderful wave.
We found this dandelion on a nature walk in Beverly Beach State Park.
Spider web flanked with dew... just beautiful.

Some more dew drops... these ones were on a Horse Tail plant.
This is a view from Beverly Beach.

What a nice day on the beach...
I just love the scenery of the Oregon Coast.
The view from Cape Foulweather. The winds here are often up to 100 MPH.

Another shot from Cape Foulweather.
Cape Foulweather towers 500 feet over sea level.
This rock formation is off Yaquina Head Tide Pools
A little crab we found under the rocks at the Yaquina Head Tide Pools.
Our camp fire.
My boys inside a tree... we found this tree along the
nature trail at Beverly Beach State Park.
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl these pictures are so beautiful. We love to camp so I especially love the outdoors. Can't go to some of these beautiful places anymore, so I am so happy to see them through your eyes. That picture of the lighthouse and wave is absolutely amazing. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Georgiana said...

Wow! You are a photographer too? These pictures look like they belong in a tabletop book or on a calendar page. They are amazing. I have never been to the west coast, but I sure do want to go now.

Amazing photographs,
Georgiana

Jennifer said...

Oh, Cheryl! You make me want to visit Oregon! You are quite the photographer!!! :) I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed the weekend!!!

My email hasn't been working on my phone and we have been away 2 of the last 4 weeks, but I do pop in when I can to see your wonderful projects!!!!!!!!! (Loved your son's reading log!)

Thank you so much for sharing your time & talent!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com