Friday, September 30, 2011

Blog hop here, blog hops there, blog hops everywhere!

Okay, I was in a blog hop last weekend called
 

"Back to School Blog Hop"
and then Thursday I participated in the


and on Saturday I will be in another blog hop
Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop

Because of all these wonderful hops, I have a lot of blog candy to give.  I will leave the commenting open until Monday, October 3rd, 2011.  I'll pull three winners on Tuesday October 4th, 2011 and notify the winners via email -- so don't forget to leave an email address!!

All you need to do to win is leave a comment and be a follower.  If I get to 700 followers before October 4th, I'll also do a 700 follower giveaway (that drawing will be pulled from all my followers)!

Thanks so much to each and everyone of you!

No comments: