Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bitten by the Bug Challenge: Dinosaurs

This week over at Bitten by the Bug, the theme is Dinosaurs!!
It can be found on the BBTB blog at:


Here is my entry for that blog challenge.

This Dinosaur was cut from Create a Critter (the dino and the volcano).


This project is a bookmark with a reading log attached. My kids love them and I will be sharing the project as well as a PDF file for you to print your own reading log at an upcoming Back to School Blog-Hop (August 8th - August 15th, 2010). Be sure to check back here on the 8th to get the directions, the PDF file to make your own, and to enter to win blog-candy too!



Here is a picture of the Dino and Volcano bookmarks.



Picture of just the Dinosaur bookmarks.



Picture of just the volcano bookmarks.



13 comments:

Julia Moss said...

What a great project....you're rockin this challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

Karen Pinsonat said...

these are precious! Great project!

Carol said...

Super cute project!

DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute!!

Crayola58 said...

What a great idea. So glad you joined in on our BBTB2 challenge. Lots of luck.
Carole

joeygirl86 said...

This is too cute! I like how you made it a bookmark! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

DORCAS said...

Super cute! I love this dinosaur!

Jean said...

These are really cute. I love how you put the log at the bottom.

**Treefrog** said...

Oh My These are just too Adorable! I just love it all! Especially the Bookmarks, I just love bookmark! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Just thought I come over and tell you want an adorable card you did for the BBTB2

The Scrapbooking Queen

http://thescrapbookingqueen1.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Adorable!!! I love all the extra details. hanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulous idea and your doodling is perfect! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

love2create said...

saw this on the BBTB2 site - what a super idea making bookmarks! so cute!