Monday, April 25, 2011

Morning Glory Card

Today is Paper Playtime Digi DT day!! YEAH!! 

I am featuring digital stamps and papers by Doodle Pantry.  This project includes both the Morning Glory Image and the Spring Day Digi Paper Pack.

This is the first time I've used images from Doodle Pantry, but I have to say how much I love them!! Here you can see the back ground paper is a wonderful vine with flowers.  The flowers came in pink but I used my image editing software to change them to blue to better go with my image.

The sentiment stamp is from Scrappy Moms. Lots of gel pen on this card too! :)

I added some thin lace to the body of the card but also added it under my image oval.  The scalloped oval is from Gypsy Wanderings. I just cut it 1/2" larger than the oval I put behind the Morning Glory image.

There are LOTS of layers on this card. I cut out two of the morning glory images and attached a second set of flowers with pop-dots. Then I added the white oval to the blue scallop with glue runner but added all that to the card base with pop-dots. The white pearl on the center of the card stands up quite a bit too.

Can you see the dimension in this picture?? I even added the sentiment with pop-dots!!

I want to show you how much you get from Doodle Pantry:
Morning Glory
This Morning Glory comes uncolored with several sentiments.

Spring Day Digi Paper pack
The Spring Day Digi Paper Pack also includes several other paper designs including rain, clouds, grass, and two flower back ground designs.
They also have a page of freebies to try out!! I love the freebies too! :)
post signature

3 comments:

K. Joy said...

This caught my eye right away! :) What a pretty card with the cute DP and lovely color combo! Great work with all that faux stitching, too!! It looks so perfect! Thanks for sharing! :)

Sharon said...

Awesome Cheryl!!! I so love the colors!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, Cheryl!!! :) That's really cool...there's a whole world of digi stamps out there! I haven't tried them yet, but you got me curious on your next post with Sentimental Sundays, too.

Thanks so much for sharing (I love the colors and all the dimension!)!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com