Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cute Cupcake Card


Today marks the start of another Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge!!
This weeks theme is:

Here is my card for the challenge. I chose to use the grid items, pink, flowers and a button.

For this challenge, think "tick, tack, toe, three in a row." All you have to do is choose three boxes to make a line and create a project with those themes/colors/items included.

This is my card unopened.  I used paper from The Blossoms and Butterflies Stack (DCWV)
 and pink glitter paper (DCWV) the card base in dark pink Bazzill cardstock.   All cupcake cuts are from Sweet Treats.

Once you open up the cupcake top, you see this view of the card. While this card opens all the way, it would be ADORABLE to seal the cupcake wrapper into a pocket too.

Before assembling, the cupcake top went through the D'vine Swirls embossing folder. I just LOVE the texture of embossing but it's even better on glitter paper. 

I doubled up the ribbon (one layer of silk ribbon paired with a pink and white twine) 
and tied it on the cupcake wrapper. I added a little bow and a button to finish it off.

Here is the cupcake all opened up, you can see the adorable stamps from Hero Art's "Sending Smiles Messages" sentiments.  If you want to make this cupcake card with optional gift card holder pocket, go here for my Gypsy file! :)



We'd love for you to come on over and play along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!
This weeks theme is:

2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a great idea !! I love what you did whit the cupcake super sweet!!
Gerda.

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Card!!!And sweet!
Migdalia