Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am Thankful Tunnel Card

Hi to all my friends in blogging world! :)

I wanted to post a quick card I made last week.  It is a tunnel card, a fall card, a Thanksgiving or thank you card all rolled into one!  LOVE IT!





I have to say, this is probably my favorite card I have made in a while. Can you believe it... not a single Cricut cut!  This paper is so beautiful that it needed to be left alone!  Who wouldn't love this gorgeous paper, with lovely colors and gold foil accents!  The paper is from Me and My Big Ideas, so is the leaf sticker on the inside.  I got them both ON CLEARANCE at Michaels. ---- Gotta love clearance ----

BTW - if you don't know how to make this style of card - a tunnel card - take a look at my posting including directions and pictures:


Thanks so much for visiting me here at CardsbyCG.blogspot.com.  I'd love to hear what you think.  Feel free to become a follower or sign up for my email updates (provided through FeedBurner).  I'd love to share my crafting journey with you! - Cheryl

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely tunnel card Cheryl, those foil accents are lovely

Georgiana said...

Your tunnels cards are amazing. I still need to make one! I need another 3 day weekend already, so I have time to make all those cards on my "I need to try" list! It is truly beautiful!

Georgiana : )

Celeste B. said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the colors, TFS!! :)

Shawnee said...

Such a beautiful card! Great colors. I will have to check out your tunnel card instructions. I have never made one but this is inspiring to try.

Shawnee
quiverofangels.blogspot.com
sjpenkacik at gmail dot com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! The paper really is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That's the first I've heard of this style of card. Yours is beautiful. I love the paper too.

Dorcas said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!