Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Modified Gate Fold card

Over at Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge the pick this week is  Create A Critter.
The wonderful ladies over at Scrappy Mom's Tuesday Challege is having a Sweethearts / love challenge.

Here is my entry for those challenges.


This finished card measures 5 1/2" x 4" folded so it fits an A2 envelope.  
The card body measures 12" x 5 1/2". 


I folded the body into a modified gate fold card. 
I scored at 2" and 4"  on each end of the card base.


Sorry, because this card is soooo long, it was hard to get a really nice shot of it. 
The stamp is from Studio G and says "My heart is yours".


 
The seahorses are cut at 3 1/2" from Create a Critter.  The little hearts above the seahorses heads are also from Create a Critter, cut at 1/2".  I applied the seahorses and the hearts with pop-dots. 


And of course, I ATTACKED the card with Stickles and my white gel pen!! :)
 The paper is from an ADORABLE DCWV stack called Doodle All Year.
This Valentine paper has glossy hearts all over it!!

Thanks so much for visiting me here at CardsbyCG.blogspot.com.  I'd love to hear what you think.  Feel free to become a follower or sign up for my email updates (provided through FeedBurner).  I'd love to share my crafting journey with you! - Cheryl



8 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so stinkin cute. I love it.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

How absolutely ADORABLE - I love it! The little seahorses are so sweet - thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

scrappy critters said...

What a cute card using the seahorse! Thank you for joining us!

♥Tammy

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable gate card! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

the cricutologist said...

Love the way the sea horses meet to kiss. Adorable!

Joanna said...

OMG that's soo adorable!! I love how they are 'kissing'!! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Its an adorable card! I am a new follower.
Rachelle
rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

Libby Beach said...

Those sea horses are too cute!! :) And I love the fold of this card! I am definitely trying one of these this weekend :) Thanks for sharing :)