Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweetheart Blog Hop : Blog Candy


I am so happy to remind you about an upcoming hop that I will be participating in!!  Today is also the day I will  be announcing the blog candy prize!! 


I LOVE blog hops... I hope you do too, because this one is all about love! :)

I'll be joining a wonderful group of creative and talented ladies.  The hop will only be ten stops long so it will be short enough to cruise through without getting lost.

Here is the line up of all the terrific crafters:
Cheryl @  cardsbycg.blogspot.com **That's me**

I also have this lineup on my side bar on the top left, along with our adorable 
blog hop button... it leads straight to the beginning of the hop! :)

So please join us on February 5th, 2010 and hop along. 
 There will be some blog candy along the way... 
I'll be having a wonderful giveaway!


My wonderful blog candy will be a two parter... meaning two people will be winning something!! Plus, if I make it to 300 followers, I'll be awarding a followers only prize!!! 

Prize #1
Click on the photo for a closer look!

I'll also have a goody bag for a second winner. The bag will include a set of alphabet stamps, misc embellishments, etc. I haven't taken a picture yet, but I will try to get it up before the hop.


2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I'm so excited to be a part of it with you!! :)

Libby Beach said...

I am so excited too!! :) I'll be sure to share my blog candy tomorrow too ;)