Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Love Day to you!! I hope you all have a wonderful 
Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

I am also here to share the Valentine Treats that my boys are
 giving to their classmates today.



I made up these cute bag toppers for my kiddos.  I was going to use a cricut cut heart and some pattern paper.  Then I was going to make some recycled cardboard rolls to make pillow box treat containers. We'll my boys chose these options when I had all the samples made up. (Yes, I make samples for all my ideas and let my boys decide what they'd like.)

For the teachers I made plaques that turned out so cute!! 

Thanks so much for visiting me here at CardsbyCG.blogspot.com.  I'd love to hear what you think.  Feel free to become a follower or sign up for my email updates (provided through FeedBurner).  I'd love to share my crafting journey with you! - Cheryl

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...great idea to have a pic on the header of the treat bag!

Monica said...

cute idea! TFS, I'd love for you to check out my blog: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! Cute kiddos!

- - Sheryl - - said...

these are adorable