Monday, February 21, 2011

Watering Can Shaped Card


Today I made a card that I just instantly fell in love with... 
I may have to keep it for myself!!

Here is the whole card. It's a watering can shaped card.


I added five button flowers, added brad centers, and glitter.
I tied this cute little double looped bow with my Bow Easy.


The "Happy, Happy Birthday!" stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
I added gel pen stitches all around the card! :)


More glitter glue on the spout of the watering can.

All cuts from Walk in my Garden.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

post signature

5 comments:

Totally Twisted Cards said...

I love shapped cards! Love all the detailing on your watercan. Great job! I'm a new follower of yours. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog. I'd love for you to be a follower of mine too.

stacy
http://www.mycraftingtime.com

Cathryn said...

Beautiful. I love the sparkly flowers! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so lucky and treasure the cards by Owen! I enjoy the fact that they are so kid friendly and usable. You are one talented and crafty family! ~Corrina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great colors, so cheerful!

Lovelbey said...

So pretty! Great colors, so cheerful!